But it isn’t.
Lakers need a couple of the following to win tonight
1. Shaq scores 50
2. Shaq gobbles up 25 rebounds
3. Kobe scores 50
4. Someone else scores at least 15
5. Kareem Rush makes 5 3-pointers
6. Karl musters up the strength to play as if its his last game ever
7. Slava doesn’t suck.
8. Chauncey Billups gets knocked on his ass and breaks his ankle.
9. Rasheed gets 2 technicals and gets kicked out of the game.
10. Implementation of the Hack-A-Ben strategy. Ben Wallace is the NBA’s worst FT shooter all-time.
11. Deveon George doesn’t suck.
12. Luke Walton has a Bill Walton type performance.
13. Shaq makes 20-25 free throws.
14. Kobe makes more shots than he misses.
15. The Refs need to call a foul when a foul is a foul.
There are more things that need to happen but if a couple of these happen then the Lakers can force a Game 6 and bring the series back to LA. If not, then congrats go to the better team.
As Snoop would say, Ain’t nothing to it but to do it.