I’d like to officially announce my candidacy to you as the future Atlanta Falcons Head Coach. I feel that I am fully qualified for the job. I know a lot about football and believe I have a great understanding of how the team should be built to usher in the new and exciting phase of Falcon football. I have used my playbook in several real-game situations and it has proved to be successful each time. I have some great things in mind to further Michael Vick’s ability and improve upon his already impressive base set of skills. I respect the job that Dan Reeves has done to get the team to the level that it has come to and I have several ideas on how to proceed from here. I can’t disclose all of these ideas, here, in this medium because I am afraid that potential competitiors Nick Saban and Lovie Smith could capitalize on my ideas and take advantage of their public knowledge. Trust me, they are not public knowledge. I have it all planned out. It’s certain to be successfull. Again, I have spent many years watching football at the high school, college, and professional level. Please contact me to talk about specifics regarding when I can come for an interview. I am the right man for the job.
Tag Archives: Dan Reeves
1. The Bathroom floor is dry – It’s truly a luxury to have a dry bathroom floor. Trust me on that.
2. 24 is on tonight – that’s cool.
3. The Falcons won a game this past weekend giving Dan Reeves his 200th victory of all time.
4. Bob Jones smells like a dying turkey.
5. Ben Colson is not coming east for the phish shows which sucks donkey balls.
6. Homer Simpson is still the most entertaining character ever.
7. Mike Vick is still not playing.
8. Adam Foley is just another dude.
9. I’ll be at a Phish concert in 18 days.
10. The Reverse Card has been played.